Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Project 365: Day 117

Waiting for Red



My mom started a bunch of tomato plants from seeds this year. When we got our house, she brought over 3 baby plants for me to grow. By the time she gave them to me, her labels had become separated from her plants. Since she lost track of which variety was which, these are mystery plants that can only be identified after they ripen. I am eagerly awaiting the transition of all these green tomatoes into red ones! It looks like we will have a decent crop considering 3 of these big plants are squished into our little earth box.

1 comment:

  1. They might not be red! They might be green & yellow striped, red & green striped, purple, or orange! But I am sure they will be delicious! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...