Friday, January 1, 2010

Adios 2009

December 31, 2009
Project 365: Day 272



Paul and I spent our New Year's Eve attending a party at the Jungle Lab (the funky, makeshifty, downtown apartment of some of our friends). We had an excellent time imbibing, shooting the shit and welcoming in Twenty Ten.



It was a shame that Minneapolis had not altered their usual light rail train schedule as it meant we had to leave the party at 1am to catch the last train of the night. They really should have run later trains considering it was New Year's Eve and the bars don't close until 2am. Poor planning, Minneapolis.






I know this would be the timeliest moment to review my 2009 resolutions and put forth my 2010 resolutions, but I am still ruminating on those thoughts. I hope to post about it in the next week or so. For now, I will just wish you all an excellent start to 2010. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...