Saturday, January 24, 2009

Clasp Solutions

Judging by all of the Christmas crafting posts, you might think that I didn't get any gifts this Christmas, but I totally did! With my birthday being so close to Christmas it is a windfall time of year for me. I am not going to detail each and every gift that I received, but I am really thankful for the generosity and thoughtfulness of my friends and family.

I did want to post about a few of the gifts. The first of those being a gift card from Sally. The card was to Bella Lana, a very posh yarn store in Northeast Minneapolis that I had heard about but had never been to. A few weeks ago, I had been planning to go to the store on my way to a party in the same area of town and to spend my gift card on whatever struck my fancy. That same morning, I picked up a stack of clothing which included my Minimalist Cardigan and the Moving Mud glass stick that I was planning on wearing with it. The stick fell off and hit the floor where it promptly shattered in half.


As luck would have it, I found the perfect replacement at Bella Lana.


I have seen this type of clasp before, but never have I seen one that looks this simplistic. I love the basic silver and the pounded ends.

I was also able to get one of these needle gauge pendants made by Debra's Garden. I chose the teal one and plan on making some type of necklace to string it on. I've been wanting one of these since I saw them at the Minnesota Knitting Guild meeting in November.



Thanks Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...