Sunday, July 8, 2007

335 Zombies

A healthy relationship requires understanding and acceptance. Well... the truth is that there are some things that Paul and I accept about each other that neither of us has a chance in hell of really, truly understanding. Let me give you specifics:

I cannot understand why Paul would spend hours and hours playing a video game in which you hunt and kill zombies. He has killed 335 of them so far. That seems like quite a time investment to me. But, I accept that he gets enjoyment out of it, so I leave it be.


From his perspective, he cannot understand why I would invest hours and hours of time to knit a pair of socks. It probably seems unfathomable to him why I would want to spend that much time creating something that you could buy from a store for cheaper than it costs to make it. But, he accepts that I get enjoyment out of it, so he leaves it be.

Lucky in love for both of us.

I'm going to go spend some more hours making a sock so I can have some great pictures to show you all tomorrow.

Here is where I was the last time I took some pictures:



1 comment:

  1. At this time, you need to change the name of your article to 1039 zombies. Thank you. (and we can only assume that its going to go up exponentially, so keep your finger on the edit button.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...