Monday, July 23, 2007

Recruiting for Minneapolis Residents

Jamie, my friend since elementary school, has been implementing a no-holds-barred recruiting attempt to get Paul and I to move back to Minneapolis. During my visit she tried to lure me back with yummy dinner grilled and eaten in her backyard, great yarn stores, affordable priced homes in her neighborhood and, one of the most alluring things of all, beautiful settings for the daily dog walking. Since Jack and Tchazo were not in attendance on this trip, Jamie used her dog Lucy to show me how great it would be to take a walk if we lived in Minneapolis.

This lake is just a few blocks from her house.

Lucy and Jamie show how much better dog walks are when they include a shoreline.

This is one pleased pooch.

Tempting, it is.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...