Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Rocks My World

There has been a lot going on lately. Let me catch you up, cliff notes style:

*Paul and I hosted a 4th of July game night. It was fun. None of the pictures that I took were flattering so I will keep them to myself.

*We went to a movie in the park. Gotta love all of the free fun activities that the summer brings.

*Hub Mills had a sale. I didn't mean to buy much but I ended up with 2 sweaters worth of yarn. It was a good deal and I have a hard time passing up a good deal on yarn. Bonnie and I went together and she couldn't resist buying yarn either. After we shopped, we ate and knit at Life Alive. I love Life Alive.

*I had a job interview. I would like to have the job. I am waiting to find out if I get it. Cross your fingers for me please.

*I arrived in Minneapolis today after a painfully early flight. I am looking forward to a week of hanging out with friends and family. My week will be topped off with a trip to Wisconsin to see my dad and steal food out of his massive garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...