Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Partners in Crime

I have been fortunate this summer (my summer off!!) to have crafting buddies to share my time with. Here are some of my partners in crime:


This is Liz. She is a Jane of All Crafts. On our afternoon of crafting she did needlepoint and knitting and is also known to make jewelry. Notice we had plenty of fuel to keep us in crafting energy.



This is Bonnie. She finished her first ever knitted item during our crafting day, but not before developing a yarn stash. Her stash development was partly my fault. I brought her to the sale at Hub Mills earlier this summer. Bonnie has also been known to engage in a variety of crafts. Hooray for first projects!

What is it about crafting? It is hard to stick to one medium.



This is Becky. She and I originally met through knitting (Thanks Stitch n' Bitch!) when we were both new to Boston. We recently met up at the Common to engage in some sock knitting. She has finally decided to try knitting some socks after resisting my attempts to convert her for quite some time. We had gone to Windsor Button to pick out the necessary supplies. It was a hot and humid day (notice the shine, I mean "glow" on my forehead). We found a bearable spot near the Frog Pond and knitted the afternoon away.

What have I accomplished with all of this creative time? That will be posted soon...hopefully today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...