Sunday, November 22, 2009

Babysitter

Project 365: Day 232



On Saturday afternoon, I babysat for Sylvia while Jamie and Adam went to look at some houses. It was a pretty sweet gig, because I got to watch TV, knit and cuddle with Lucy (the pug) during Sylvia's 2 hour nap, then Sylvia woke up and we got about an hour of playtime. Sylvia is a very happy little girl who wasn't at all weirded out when she woke up from her nap and I was there. She just rolled with it and we had a good time playing with her stackable alphabet blocks and reading books about pigs and shapes.



Later that evening, I enjoyed a birthday celebration with Jessy and her friends. We attempted to go see a show, but apparently that wasn't in the cards. Instead we had a night of hanging out at her apartment being goofy. I dropped the young folks off at a club on my way home around midnight. It is a very rare night where I can hack staying up and partying into the wee hours of the night and Saturday wasn't one of those nights for me.

2 comments:

  1. What cute Sylvia photos! Sylvia has the same alphabet stacking blocks as Zoe. We should all get together for a play date sometime! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I should start babysitting again, must have brought such joy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...