Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chunky Earflap Hat

Thanksgiving has come and gone, so it is now time to kick the Christmas gift making/buying/planning into high gear. Since my dad is not an internetting fellow, I can post about what I made him for Christmas and he won't see it. Paul is modeling the Chunky Earflap Hat in Malabrigo Chunky. The pattern was a freebie from Depth of Field Yarn.





In past years, I have knit my dad a few cotton hats and an alpaca helmet hat. The cotton hats are for when it is just a bit chilly and the alpaca hat is for when it is really, really cold. I felt that he would like to have a hat that would work for weather that is between a bit chilly and really, really cold. Hopefully this Merino earflap hat does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...