Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pineapple on Pizza

Project 365: Day 229



Some people (Paul) feel very strongly about pizza toppings. Some of these people (Paul) feel that pineapple should not be a pizza topping. Some other people (me) grew up eating pizza that occasionally had pineapple atop it. Those people (me) may occasionally like pineapple on their pizza as an adult. Sometimes those people (me) have to wait until their husband (Paul) goes to a Timberwolves game to order a pizza with pineapple on it. The upside is that the people (me) who like pineapple on their pizza do not have to share their leftovers with those people (Paul) who do not like pineapple pizza.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE pineapple on my pizza. Thankfully I live with someone who does, too. We especially like it paired with hot peppers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pineapple and black olives on pizza! This is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once my friend ordered a pizza with pineapple as the only topping,m it was SO GOOD! And did you know that Uptown Pizza has this great pizza called the Maui that has pineapple and coconut? So delicious.

    I love when I do not have to share leftovers! Wife vice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pineapple and olives is my favorite pizza, and like you trinity, i have to wait for lee to go away to have it. your pizza looked delicious and made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing's better than sweet pineapple with canadian bacon! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...