Saturday, November 28, 2009

Long Weekend of Productivity

Project 365: Day 239




This long weekend has allowed time for Paul and I to take care of a bunch of things on our to-do list. Today Paul organized the storage area of our basement, while I took care of some Christmas shopping and errand running, we discussed paint colors in our house and went to the paint shop to find paint swatches (with a cloth napkin and a leaf from our plant in tow), I have been working on making my 5 Things for 5 People and a slew of Christmas gifts, I'm making more decoupage switch/outlet covers and probably a whole bunch of others things I have already forgotten since this morning. Phew! It feels really good to be able to check all of these things off of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...