Monday, November 9, 2009

Whack Rec Building

Project 365: Day 220



I have started to take classes at the Rec Center. What I have noticed while going in and out of the building is how ridiculous the building design is. Is it a parking garage? A disco? A theater? It has typical qualities (industrial grates, plastic strips with multi-colored lights, regal columns) of each of those types of buildings which are all mashed together with what seems to be the typical brick facade of all of the nearby buildings. Yuck-o.

The classes are fun, though. I am taking Zumba and Bosu Ball classes. I have found that exercise has to be fun for me or else I will find many excuses to avoid it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you see how many raquet ball courts they have there? Why so many?!?

    I love Zumba and have not tried Bosu. I am aiming to work my way back to Body Pump. Sometimes I like the music.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...