Friday, November 13, 2009

I Love My Wife

Project 365: Day 224



Paul and I saw this license plate on the car in front of us while we were driving home from dinner tonight. He suggested that I jump out of our car at a red light, run up to a strangers car in the rain and take a picture of their license plate. So, of course I did it. My first shot used a flash and totally obscured the license plate, so I quickly turned the flash off and took another shot. I ran back and got in the car just as it was time to get moving again. I'm not sure if the person who loves their wife in the SUV in front of us saw me or not. I have learned that to get the shot that I want, I sometimes have to make a bit of a scene. It is totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy - he probably thinks he has a stalker and will be paranoid for the rest of his life! All for the love of his wife . . . totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...