Friday, June 26, 2009

Project 365: Day 84

Jerri's Pedi



As Jerri and I were saying our goodbyes after our lunch date today, she mentioned that she was going to get a pedicure after work. I totally jumped on the opportunity to join her since I have been wanting to get one for weeks. I am glad we went because it meant I got to spend a little more time catching up with Jerri and I learned about the salon she goes to that has FABULOUS massage chairs. It may be dangerous knowledge that I gained today. I might want to go back again soon for a manicure after my hands get worn from all of the yard work I have been doing. Hooray for a little pampering. And, please keep your fingers crossed for Jerri. Her cell phone took a little accidental bath at the salon. We are hoping it will turn back on after drying out for a while.

4 comments:

  1. You are so quick with the blogging, girl! And thanks for the shout out about the cell phone for two reasons: 1. I really need the good wishes! and 2. I want people who read your blog to know that may be why I'm not calling them back so readily. HA! I really hope it works out, too. It was a great time and I'm so glad we did it. We have to hang out again outside of the confines of the U soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you guys had a great time! :) I've actually never had a pedi before, maybe I should give it a shot! A little pampering didn't hurt anybody, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No! I hope everything works out with the cell phone. Looks like you guys had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great time and I'm so happy to report that as of Sat. morning, my cellie is working a-okay! It turns out the nail technicians at the pedicure place sure know how to fix this problem (they put it under the heat lamps and I left it off overnight to dry) and now it's working perfectly! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...