Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Taco Tuesday and Tree Trimming

Project 365: Day 242



My mom and sister came over tonight to share a veggie taco dinner and make my tree all colorful and pretty. My mom brought over the collection of family ornaments and we filled my tall and thin tree to the brim with them. We've got a huge variety of ornaments including clay ones my sister and I made when we were little, crocheted ones my grandma made, free ones from Lifesavers and Coca Cola, antique glass ones that were from when my mom was little, fancy crystal birds, tatted lace snowflakes, reindeer made out of clothes pins, plastic glow in the dark ones...there is some serious variety on this tree.

2 comments:

  1. Trinity! This is a wonderful tree to commemorate your first Christmas in your very own house. I love all of the old sentimental ornaments - that's what Christmas trees are all about! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure trove of ornaments! I love that you have hand tatted snowflakes on there since I ♥ hand tatted lace. I happen to tat a lot of snowflakes myself!

    It's be great to see close ups of the hand tatted snowflakes! If you do a post with pictures of them be sure to let me know and I'll alert my tatting friends to come and visit. What do you say???

    If you'd like to know more about tatting feel free to visit my blog and come say hello. My blog is all about tatting and I have lots of links to other tatting blogs and tatting site. Come on over! :)

    BTW, you have a beautiful name and your blog title is very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...