Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brunchity Welcome



We had a great day today, most of which was spent with Mark, Jerri, Zoe and Joey. Mark and Jerri prepared a fabulous brunch with delicious cheeses and crackers, egg scramble, toast with spreads made by Joey, and apple crisp. Yum!


Jerri and Zoe


Cheeses with fictitious names


The Brunch Crew: Paul (nice, Paul, real nice), Jerri, Mark, Zoe, Joey

After we ate, chatted and watched football (actually, I knitted, Jerri played with Zoe, and Joey read the New Yorker while Paul and Mark watched the game), Jerri and Zoe walked Paul and I home. The weather was perfect and it was fun to see the blanket I knitted them getting used.



Paul and I have been really good about not eating out, because it is an expense we don't need to have right now. We have been doing lots and lots of cooking, but I'll have to say, it was really nice to have someone else make us a meal. Well done, Mark and Jerri!

2 comments:

  1. what a great post! i am so thankful for you moving here. i loved every second of our day together. thank you so much for coming! it was such a fun day. we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trinity! Great photos of the brunch. I love that first one of Jerri and Zoe - so adorable. You've done some awesome knitting, I'm so jealous (I've just learned how to knit).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...