Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Knitting Interview with Paul

It seems this interview is making the knitblog rounds. I saw it first on Minisoup's blog and recently came across it again on a few other blogs. Fortunately, Paul was willing to play along.

Me:
What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Him: I guess that you enjoy it so much and you have a hobby that you really get a lot out of.
Me:
What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Him: I don't have a least favorite thing about your knitting. Oh wait. I change my mind. When you ask me for permission about knitting stuff.
Me
: What do you mean?
Him: When you ask me for permission to sit down and knit and be lazy.
Me:
What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good?
Him: Mega man helmet.
Me:
Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Him: All hobbies are expensive.
Me:
Do you have any hobbies?
Him: Of course.
Me:
What are your hobbies?
Him: Being awesome in all different kinds of ways.
Me: For real, Paul.
Him: That's my answer.
Me:
If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?
Him: I'd probably win. It might be close.
Me:
Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?
Him: Um, just the thought of you knitting at a sporting event does.
Me:
You can't remember any times that it has embarrassed you?
Him: Nope.
Me:
Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Him: Yes! Mothless yarn.
Me:
Good answer. Can you name another knitting blog?
Him: Yeah. The Yarn Harlot.
Me:
Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
Him: As long as I don't have to go with.
Me:
What is the importance of a swatch?
Him: It gives you an idea about how the stitches will come together when you actually make the pattern. Right?
Me: Close enough. Do you read TrinKnitty?
Him: Yup. I'm in it.
Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Him: Yup.
Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Him: That's a weird question. No, because you are freaky about cleaning the way that it is.
Me: Is there anything you would like to add in closing?
Him: Nope.
Me: Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. um...way too hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny thing is, i JUST finished posting an interview on our blog. it was trippy/funny to read yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being awesome in all different kinds of ways is a FANTASTIC hobby. But probably very time-consuming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...