Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Colors - Farmer's Market Edition

Everyone this time of year is gushing about the fall colors. I definitely concur with the sentiment, but over the weekend I found some other colors to love.



The colors in this photograph from the Midtown Farmer's Market really caught my eye (you can click on it to make it bigger). The pumpkins/squash/melons each sport a range of colors that are independently beautiful. I also like them in combination with the backdrop of the blue tarp and those quirky veggies in the front. If I was into dying yarn, I might try to steal some of these colors. I'm imagining a semi-solid with the oranges from the one in the top center. Or, shades of dusty green with some khaki colors mixed in, like a combination of the brussel sprouts and the squash above it.

Farmer's Markets are undoubtedly a feast for my eyes AND stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...