Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moving Cardigan - Almost Done

Knitting! Yup. Sometimes I knit, despite what the lack of knitting related posts might tell you. Last night at my new knitting group (YAY! Borealis!), I finished the collar and wove in the last of the ends on my Neck Down V Neck Cardigan AKA The Moving Cardigan.



This is not completely done yet, because I decided to skip the ties in favor of closures that will secure the front bands of the sweater. When I bought the pattern, I liked the look of the tie at the top but with the fit of this sweater I think it would look better and be more comfortable with toggles or something similar down the front. Does anyone know where I can buy toggle buttons that look similar to what is on this sweater? Or, maybe I could find some frogs. I didn't know that was what those are called. (ETA: After posting, I headed to Ravelry to read about frogs and found a link that explains how to make your own. That might be the best solution.)



When I post the real F.O. post, I will discuss that stripe. Dang stripe!

2 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so much prettier in person! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, hand made frogs will be totally cool! dooooo itttttt.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...