Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who's that guy?



In the 6+ years Paul and I have been together, I have only seen him in a suit once and that was because he was one of the groomsmen in a wedding. Earlier this week, Paul voluntarily bought a suit AND got a haircut that didn't involve a set of clippers and our bathroom. It is amazing what job interviewing can make you do. Look at him! He is all grown up and businessy looking, especially since I caught him talking on the phone. I seized that moment so he couldn't prevent me from capturing him in his "getup." Although, I am not necessarily a fan of suits, it was nice to see him looking all snazzy. Keep your fingers crossed for him! Somebody in this house needs to start bringing home the veggie bacon soon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Such a handsome dude you married! I just hope he doesn't lose his charming personality in the process! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...