Friday, October 17, 2008

My Support

I guess I could only go so long without something political appearing on the blog. Earlier this week, Paul and I were walking from our apartment to downtown, when we stumbled upon this gem on a relatively boring block. Click on the photo to make it bigger.


The buttons all said silly things like:



and



The whole time we were looking at the buttons, this gorgeous kitty was trying to get us to somehow reach through the window and pet her.



Let it be hereby declared that I support Obama, funny buttons, ice cream, mohawks and cute kitties.

3 comments:

  1. Somebody must have some extra time and a button maker! So why don't you support mullets?! Geeez . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! One that I've seen that always makes me laugh is "Hockey Moms for Obama".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not on there, but I have seen a "banjos for obama" button online. And of course I have my knitters for obama button.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...