Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clapotis Complete!

Today is Jessy's birthday and her Clapotis is finished! I had a few people help along the way. And, by "help" I mean partake in the joy that is pushing the dropped stitch A-L-L the way D-O-W-N the scarf. Fun times!



Here is Jamie helping during this past Sunday's Crafternoon gathering. I was too busy knitting like a maniac to take many pictures, but we had a good time. Jamie and Sally were there and Sally brought her friend Melanie, who was a fun addition to the group.



I will be giving Jessy her scarf at her birthday dinner tonight, so I'll be sure to take some photos of her wearing it. I think she is going to like the color.

2 comments:

  1. She's gonna lurve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS gonna love it! And I am gonna borrow it! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...