Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Eat-Lots-of-Candy Day!



Since the kids don't trick-or-treat in the neighborhood I live in, I headed out to the suburbs to hand out candy with my mom and her husband, Roger. Roger likes to spoil the kids with full sized candy bars. Although, I think the kids were confused by his selection: Nut Goodie or Baby Ruth, anyone? In the photo above, their very curious cat is looking over the candy stash.



We had a great time seeing the kids, talking to the neighbors and sharing some dinner and wine together. And, the bonus was that I did my laundry while I was there. No laundromat for me!



My mom sent me home with some goodies from Grandma. Grandma crochets oodles of hanger covers. You might laugh, but I am a total convert. Your clothes don't slip off the hanger and they reduce the whole misshapen, bump on the shoulder phenomenon. Let me know if you want to try some. I hear Grandma has a few of them hanging around. I think if you visit her, there is a take-10-hangers-upon-leaving requirement.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even joking: I would love some hanger covers. Maybe I can take some off your hands at New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...